Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland...again?



There are many of us this year that have been experiencing a good deal of snow and cold weather.   As pretty as it can be, I wonder, if like me, you are feeling enough is enough already!   As the sun always shines after a storm, Spring will follow the winter and arrive soon.  After all, aren't we always amazed at how quickly time passes?



Winter weather is tough on your skin; between the outside elements and the heat in our homes and offices, it can all have a major effect on our skin.  You really need to be nourishing and hydrating your skin with ingredients that offer hydration and then make sure you are also protecting as well.  After cleansing, toning and moisturizing, adding a good foundation with nourishing ingredients will protect your skin as well as cover any imperfections and make you feel more confident. 

Here you can answer questions about your skin and get a customized list of what will be best for your skin.  This Skin Care Analysis will customize for you according to your skin type and any symptoms you might have.   http://www.motivescosmetics.com/emg/index.cfm?action=services.csSCAHome&refEmail=&switchPrdCountry=USA. While you are there,  you can always add some Cashmere (Mineral Lipstick) to warm up, or. you can wait a few weeks to see the newer spring Long lasting Moisture Rick shades coming out.  There is nothing like a new lip color or eye shadow to cheer me up!  


Whether you are enjoying a winter wonderland, wishing you had a winter wonderland, or just wishing it would end, it is always encouraging to add something to your routine that will inspire that timeless beauty within!   God Bless.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------